Saturday, March 5, 2011

Top Music artist on Aug, 2010 !

For all of the month of August, "Love the Way You Are" by Rihanna featuring Eminem.
This song was one of thee biggest hits that either one of them ever had. They also have a part. 2 to this song. Most people such as myself think that part 1. of  "Love the Way You Are" is the best out of the two.
Some Lyrics from the song.


Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
This is a song that tells people about a bad relationship that a woman is in. And isnt able to get out of it because her boyfriend is very abusive towards her when she tries to leave.
Not anything I would want in my life. But there are people who go through this. But I do like listening to this song because it gives others courage to get help.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I totally missed this song last summer! I do really like songs that encourage people or help them realize they need to get out of certain situations.

    ReplyDelete